Want to know one of the basic facts of life? No… not that kind!! This kind – Men like to barbecue. This recipe was sent to me by “Health Bites” and thought this might be a nice alternative to my “Famous Rosemary Roasted Potatoes” so I made them last night a few minor changes to suit my own tastes. (Of course the absolutely spectacular grilled 1 1/2″ thick rib eye steak perfectly cooked didn’t hurt the dinner any either)
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Ready In: 30 Minutes
- 2 large baking potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- salt to taste
- Place the potatoes into a large pot with water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, or until tender.Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Drain potatoes and toss with olive oil, black pepper, rosemary and salt to taste.
- Place the potatoes skin-side down over indirect heat on the grill and reserve liquid. Grill for 15 -20 minutes rotating them to the skinless side for the last 5 minutes. Remove potatoes to a serving plate and sprinkle with the reserved olive oil mixture.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes